Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday

Yeah yeah yeah I know its Sunday... but at least I'm actually writing about it! So my sister and I drove and met my mom at the mall, then we shopped and picked out some clothes we want for Christmas and it was pretty fun. Except for the fact that it was 7:00 in the morning and I hadn't eaten breakfast! But my sis and I went to Orange Julius and I got a peaches and cream smoothie. Then we walked around and I went into Wet Seal when she went into Victoria's Secret and I got a really cute shirt that I'm gonna wear tomorrow and a whole bunch of bangles that I am going to wear tomorrow too! Then we went into... Hollister... and my sister got a cute red shirt. Then we left and went to Target and I got my dad a present! Then we went to Ross and I got a really pretty purple shirt that I think I'm gonna save for the school dance. And I also got a red shirt with a brown Mickey Mouse. Then I got Mackenzie a present. Oh yeah, and I got Emily a present too. I'm so cool! I was gonna get Joe, Jake, and Justin presents, but I realized I had absolutely no idea what to get a bunch of boys for Christmas! When I started I had 90 bucks and when I ended I had around 25. But I'm happy with everything I got! But what sucks is that I still have to buy more presents and I already got my allowence so what I have is all I have!

3 comments:

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi said...

Now I feel bad! I'm just baking you a present... speaking of which, what flavor/shape sucker do you want? Sorry, it's not much of a surprise, but I don't want to give you something you'd hate. :P

Speaking of the school dance, when is it?

╰☆╮Mimi╰☆╮

PS Ack, sorry, didn't look at which blog I was on and started typing a comment I was leaving on someone elses. Lol.

JoJo said...

yeah but those lolli pops are PIMP! i dunno surprise me! it doest really matter cause no ones gonna see it where its goin! i really hope you like what i got you! but its kind of a joke... not a bad thing, but funny, you'll get it :) its wednsday the 17th i believe