Saturday, November 15, 2008

Practice

Sp yesterday was our first dinner theater practice and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. But thats probably only because I had help from the way cool chick named Gillian and now I have it down to a science. We only got to page 10 of 15 in like 4 hours. But we did learn the dance. Oh my gosh that was fun! But friggin' Mogli kept making fun of me so next time in gonna dance with Tesche. But right before we left, Mrs. Loureiro stared me down and was all like the next person who mentions the whole Mogli kissing thing will get kicked out of the show. I was all like oh my gosh it was just a joke! I wasn't trying to be mean to him! I mean, what does she expect when you make ninth graders kiss!? She set herself up for it if you ask me. Plus, Mogli and I are good friends. Oh my gosh they have this website thing on YouTube and I watched some of their videos. . . it's good to know what teens boys do in their spare time. Personally, my favorite was 007: The Hitman, but they were all really the same in that they had gus, shooting, and people hurting each other. But what did I expect? I mean seriously? Anyway, our preformance is next Friday and I'm freaking out! I know I'm gonna do fine, but you just can't help it this close to the preformance. And OH MY GOD I looked at one of the pictures of another girl wearing the dress I am, and she was wearing one of those ridiculous almost turtle-neck Mormon shirts and it was the single worst thing I have ever seen! No offence to anyone who wears them, but if she makes me, I will drop out of the show. And I'm so not kdding either. I refuse to be paraded around like something I'm not; AKA Mormon.

No comments: