Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!

So this post is going to be one of two things. Number one it will be so long because I'm describing in detail ever single girft I got, or two. It will be short and to the pooint only talking about the highlights.

Yup, I've decided that I want to go into detail. For the begining anyway. I don't know what will happen later. So on Christmas Eve we're all chillen in the family room and we're doing this puzzle thats way super hard. I got really pajamas that are purple and darker purple and they're really cute. My sister and I decided to go to bed. Now I have to say that that was the absolute worst night of sleeping I have had. I maybe got two hours all together. So at are 5:30 my siter and I decide it's time to go downstairs and so we get my grandma and grandpa and then we went downstairs and got my parents. Now, yes, we still do the whole Santa thing, but I believe this was the last year. I opened my dogs stocking and he gots some bones and toys. Then I opened my stocking and I got some shampoo and conditioner and new tooth paste and a tooth brush and some lip glosses. Now my sister and I always have to open presents at the same time so we wait then open and I got so much stuff. Most of it was clothes, but I also got: a poster, scuba diving gear (for our cruise), a towel, ITunes gift cards, converse, track shoes, underarmor, more clothes, a photoshop program, a key chain photo player thing,a new IHome, and thats all I can remember right now. One of my favorite gift was definatly this thing my grandma and mom did. They made a whole bunch of clues and then I had to go on a treasure hunt. When I found the last one, there was this pot that was filled with gold coins and hidden away on the bottom was one hundred bucks! My sister's favorite gift was a class ring thats pink. She's graduating this year and you should have seen the lok on her face! then we went home and opened more presents. More clothes and movies. Ate some food and I went to bed cause I was dead tired. Wow, I guess it's kind of devolved. . . . But yeah, I think this was a better Christmas than I expected it to be.

No comments: