Thursday, January 1, 2009

The New Year

So this year is going to be even worse than I thought it was going to be! Yippee. Today, AKA the first day of the year, has sucked so far and I don't even have a new years resolution. My mom and dad made us all help clean the Christmas decorations and I, of course, didn't want to. So my parents started calling my all these retarded things, but it pissed me off. So I went outside and took down all those decorations and now I'm frozen to the bone. Part of my hatred towards the world is probably caused by the lack of food in my system. In the past two days, the only things I've eaten are: eggs on toast, candy, and pizza. Fun I know. Part of the name calling from my parents. My stomach is growling really loudly right now and I would like to eat, but then I would have no excuse to be such a b-- aaadddd person to my parents. And my sister. And the world. Wow, I really hate life right now.

No comments: