Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh My Gosh!

Oh my gosh I just go t a new haircut and it is friggen' adorable! I love it so much! I brought seven bucks to get the haircut but it only turned out to be five so I even gave the chick a two dollar tip! Her name was Jill! Everyone gets to see this new spectacular spectacle on Monday and everyone is going to love it because if they don't I'll-- be really sad and break down crying in front of everyone with my self-esteem shot forever. Just kidding! I'm just so happy right now and I don't even know why! I was so worried that it would turn out badly because I haven't cut my hair in almost ninth months so I didn't know what was going to happen but it all ended well and I'm way super happy! Oh yeah! And another thing to make me even happier is that I'm Cinderella in the French plays and that's going to rock! and we won our NAL game! And track training starts soon! And I'm going to California with Mackenzie in like five days! And-- but I still have to read The Yearling. Gosh darn it! Now my happy mood is gone. I only got to page thirty-two and then I stopped and my mom didn't make me read at all so of course I didn't and Monday I have NAL practice so I won't be able to read very much then and the Tuesday Mowgli is coming over so we can work on our drama project. Gosh darn it! This is Mucho Mondo Retardando! Dot dot dot. . . .

No comments: