Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wow!

Okay! So this is going to be the last blog post for the first semester: second term! I am so excited to be done with second semester! Even though I don't think I'm going to get a 4.0 this term, a couple A-'s in like math and french aren't that bad. I got 100% on the Yearling AR test! Even though I hated that book because it made me cry so hard! I broke down on the bus and during first period! It was so horrible! I mean, it was a good book and all, but I'm a very emotional person and I cry really easily and I don't like things that make me cry that hard. Anyways, it's all over with now so I'm happy. But apparently this term we have to read either Great Expectations or The Tale of Two Cities. I chose The Tale of Two Cities, but I've read other books by the same publishing company and they suck to read! It was actually Frankenstein, but that's beside the point. I need to go to the Discussion Board because I'm going to be in California with Mackenzie for the next five days and wont have any time! It's gonna be so much fun! we're going to Monterey because my dad is a marine biology and zoology teacher and he takes a group of students to see all the sea stuff. It's pretty darn cool! My mom and sister are going too though. . . joy. But I'll be distracted by all the hot high school boys there with us and by Mackenzie! So I'm all good! Except I'm suppose to be seeing my mom's biological mom and her biological sister because she was adopted so that's not as happy. But I'm sure I'll survive! Anyway! Talk to you next term! Or semester, which ever you prefer :)

3 comments:

MRT said...

If you are like many other Honors students from previous years, the Dickens novel will also make you cry...but for a completely different reason.

JoJo said...

gosh darn it! i hate crying.....

JoJo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.