Sunday, January 4, 2009

Well. . .

Well. . . . School is officially going to start in oh lets see, 20ish hours and I'm am dreading it. I finished Martian Chronicles (finally) and was throughly disturbed by it, and still have to read the Yearling. I tried starting it but got disracted way oo easily and gave up. I'm on page 8 so far. Why do I do this to myself?! I mean seriously?! I said I wouldn't do what I did last term this term, and look, I did it. It's ridiculous. With the new semester change less than two weeks away, I'm starting to freak out. There's like 400 pages in the book! And I swear I have the busiest schedule ever! On Monday's I have the musical and NAL practice, at the same time. Starting on Tuesday I'm going to have early morning track practice. Wednesday is Art Club and NAL games. Thursday I'm free :). But on Friday's I'm going to have early morning track practice too! Plus, I don't know if the musical practices are only on Monday's for me, or if they change around, so scratch that! Thursday's are probably going to be busy too! And don't forget that I still have all this stuff and normal school homework as well. If this is ninth grade, what is tenth grade going to be like?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely not as busy as you but I still feel your pain. There's still so much to do before the term ends and I haven't done any of it! Wow, this wouldn't be as hard if things weren't moving so fast.
Anyway, . . . GOOD LUCK!!

JoJo said...

who are you...?