Friday, March 27, 2009

Lazy!

Why, I think that I am getting rather lazy in my old age *said with a British accent*. I don't know what I am on today, but I sure do feel fantastic! Maybe it's the fact that I only have three more performances and two more days of the musical then I get my life back! No no no, I know what it is! I finished Walk Two Moons and absolutely loved it (even though it made me cry)! No wait, it's because I got a different seat in French! Yeah! Oh, no wait, I know exactly why I feel so gosh darn good right now: It's because my dad is getting BETTER! YEAH! But we're not going to talk about that right now! Right now we're going to talk about... how to apply stage make up! First, you have to put a very thick coat of base on. Then (and this is may pattern) you put bronzer all over your face. Then, you put blush on top of that. And then you have to put on very thick eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara. Finally, you put lip liner on and lipstick and viola! You're ready to go on stage! Or out into public as is the case with my sister. That was a joke! You all should be laughing! I'm going to stop writing now because I have to go and do exactly what I just explained!