Saturday, March 7, 2009

OH MY GOD!

OH MY GOD! I'm going to Northridge High School! This is the best thing that has ever happened to me... EVER! I have to be the happiest person alive right now! Life has never felt so good and so fair and so just and so wonderful and beautiful and amazing! You wanna know why? Because I'm going to NORTHRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL! I really want to record the story on here but I can't! So I just want all of you to know that I'm never ever going to be depressed again 'cause this is the best thing that could possibly happen to me! In a time of great sorrow in my life, there is happiness! I would said a light at the end of the tunnel, but that just doesn't quite sum it up. It's like looking strait into the sun! My mom and my sister and my dad are all happy as can be! Not as happy me, granted, but still happy! I feel bad for all the friends I'll be leaving, but then I remember that I'm going to NORTHRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL and all those sad feelings are gone! All I have to do is survive one more term (and a couple of weeks) and I'll be good! LIFE ROCKS! Oh yeah, and I got 93% on my biology test :)

3 comments:

Lots of Keys said...

Aww. Why are you going to Northridge and why are you happy about it!? :'(

Twitchy Insomniac said...

Congratulations! But I thought you were going to Nuames? Weird. Northridge should be fun...except that none of US will be there...

JoJo said...

sorry you guys, but they have a really good medical program, drama program, and french so its a way better school for me :D who is lots of keys!?