Saturday, February 28, 2009

Depression

I don't think I've ever felt so horrible in my life. I mean, I've had bad days and all, but this is on a whole new level. I looked up the definition of depressed and I have all the symptoms: a state of sadness or hopelessness, dejection, poor concentration, lack of energy, and an inability to sleep. It's no ones fault, no one but my own. And I don't even care that I'm spilling personal stuff onto the internet. I'm so tired and I just want everything to end. Nothing can make me happy anymore. Things can make me really angry like something right now is doing, but nothing can make me happy. I bet no one would care if I just disappeared. Like if I moved to China with my mom everyone would be like, "Hey, what happened to that girl with the short hair and glasses?" two months later. Not that I can. Yet another reason to be depressed. I have a list going. But I can't tell you guys. Sorry. Not really.

No comments: