Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lots to Say

So first off, I just want to say, who is Lots of Keys?! They just commented on one of my posts and its bothering me that I don't know who they are. I'm really tired and have to take my whitening strips out, so I'll be brush. One thing I want to say is that Crest Whitening Strips are amazing! I've been using them for almost a week now and my teeth are beautiful! Even if no one notices, I can tell the difference and it just makes me so happy! Next subject, I have a cold. Wonderful, huh? This has been a very long day for me and I've barely done any of my work because I've been watching movies with my mom. First I watched New York Minute starring the Olsen twins; then we watched Quarantine, only the scariest movie I've ever seen in my life; then we watched Madagascar 2 and it was pretty funny; and finally we watched Religulious which was probably the best one all day. It talked all about religion and how people are going to put us in a nuclear, religious war because that is how they believe the world is going to end in 2012. I can't really explain it, but I suggest that all of you see it cause it ROCKED. And it totally made fun of Mormons. No offense. Although it was pretty bad in some parts with some words and body parts. Anyway, the final thing I want to say is that I'm even happier than I was last time I wrote in my blog. I got a haircut and there's this guy. But that's all I'm gonna tell you because now I know some one is stalking me. Just kidding!... but seriously...

No comments: