Sunday, February 1, 2009

Gosh Darn It!

So I just read what we have to do for the disscusion board. Hence the "gosh darn it!". I have actually been reading, but I've only read the first three chapters. I was going to go write a story or something, but that idea just got shot in the head. :P.

So anyway, I went and saw am ovie today! Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans! It was pimp let me tell you what! I mean, i cried my heart out in one scene for a very good reason! But I still loved it! It was so gory it wasn't even funny! It was cool! But there was this one scene that they didn't need to have but it's a rated R movie so they're entitled to have it, but the movie what have been better if they had just left that last little clip out. . . . Anyway, it was friggen' amazing! I already own the first two so I'm good. But the first two were set in the present, then this one went back to the past and I already knew what was going to happen in this one scene which made me cry my heart out still. It was still a pimp movie though :). Next weekend, Mackenzie and I are going to see Push and it's gonna rock too! I hope. . . . And oh my gosh Mackenzie's birthday it on the 16th and she is going to love all her presents! I would tell you guys what they are, but she got a blog and might find a way to read this before then! Just know that she'll like them :)

No comments: