Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dance Numero Deux

Dude, I just totally combined French and Spanish at the same time! Should we call it Franish or Spench? I like them both! Anyway, the dance on Thursday was okay. While Mr. C didn't end up coming, I still had an okay time. I had a really great dance, a really awkward dance, and a dance that wasn't the best (if you catch my drift). The really geat one was with Mitchel, simply because he's probably the only person in our school not afraid to wrap his arms around a girls back. I don't know, all of the sudden standing there with him just felt so nice. Never mind, I wont bore you with my trival tangents. And I have two things to say about that. One, who the hell is going to read this!? Why do I adress every single entry like it's for someone? I mean no ever reads it (except for Mr. T ocasionally and if this is one of those times I'm sorry) because no one really cares about me! I can even pull off saying hell! Not that its bad to me because I'm an atheist, but still. I feel so unloved. The other thing is that in math we just learned about sine/cosine/tangent, so whenever I hear about those I actually understand them. The awkward dance was with this little Hispanic sevy who had the nerve to pick up a random girls shoe, so I let him have a dance. But it was so sad cause he didn't know how to dance so I had to show him where to put his hands! I don't think I'm going to tell you about the bad dance, it would get ugly if the person found out. Just know that it was unpleasant. Oh, and, Mr. T, I love you. Letting us watch all those balcony scenes the day before Valentines Day was like the coolest thing ever! And letting me read! I know I messed the whole thing up because I'm partially dislexic, I really enjoyed it. But I don't think it's going to happen again. Man that is my favorite class. Sitting next to my best friend, learning about Shakespeare, and the guy I like is in it! Life couldn't be better :)

2 comments:

Lots of Keys said...

I read your blogs!!! I just don't comment on them. Your blogs are very important!

JoJo said...

thank you! but who are you again...?