Tuesday, April 21, 2009

...

Um... yeah... I kinda haven't written on the for like over two weeks... I have thought up several really good excuses... but I don't particularly want to say them 'cause then I'll feel lame.... But I have a plan! Don't worry! I will put A LOT of words down... :)! First off I would just like to say a couple of things... First off, today was my interview at NORTHRIDGE for sophomore officer and I'm pretty sure I did AMAZINGLY! We find out on Thursday night! I'm so nervous! But I really think I have a chance! YAY! And the next thing I have to say is-- why... I don't think I have anything else I would like to say on this. I mean, I have a lot of thing to say, but not for public internet's eyes. If that even makes sense. But right now I'm writing a story called Unbegun Butterfly, and I'm going to post the first couple of pages on here. I know that unbegun isn't really a word, but it sound like one and I like it. The title wont make sense unless you read the whole book (which I haven't finished yet) but that's okay. All I ask, and I will say this again, is that you don't say anything about it because it's a first draft and I know it's retarded. I always seem to loose my pizzaz when people try to help me. I wonder if that is metaphorical for life....

No comments: