Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hell Yeah!

I MADE OFFICER! YAY! Sorry, my life just seems to be getting better by the second! I am so happy it's like not even funny! You should have seen me when I found out I made it! I was jumping up and down and all that fun stuff! But I can barely remember it now because it was at like five o'clock in the morning... I feel so bad though! Sarah introduced me to the whole idea and I made it and she didn't! I feel like such a jerk! But it's hard to feel bad when you feel good! Kalie (or however you spell her name :S) B. didn't make it either! I feel like a jerk... Anyway, our first assignment is to write a one page report about why we would make a good Class President, so I'm going to do that after I'm all done with this. I have no idea what I'm going to say though. I mean, I already made it in, why does it matter if I'm president?! But on May 7th we're going in for getting measurements for our jackets and we have to have a 100 dollar deposit! But my parents are paying for it so I don't really care! I am so excited! Oh yeah, one more thing. The rack meet on Friday rocked too!

2 comments:

MRT said...

I know one guy who wrote you a glowing recommendation!

JoJo said...

Yay! Someone actually likes me! :D