Saturday, April 4, 2009

{Untitled Document} (but not really...)

I only have that as my title because I can't think of anything to say. It's like, I always say the title, but then it ends up evolving and changing and it is no longer what it was originally. So now I can talk about whatever I want on this entry. First off, I would just like to say that right now I should be sun-bathing on a giant cruise ship in Porter Rico (cause I have no idea how to spell that and my stupid mom wont tell me). And we were suppose to be there for ten days going on excurtions in the Southern Carribbean. I hate my life. My sister (who deserves things evil to happen to her [really evil]) just started talking about how we should be in the sunshine! I hate her guts! UGH! Well now I know what I should title this document as. Hate, Anger, and Sunshine. But I'm not going to because then I would have to delete some of the things I said and I would have less words.

No comments: