Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Count of Monte Cristo

So oh my gosh. . . I am so retarded I can't even stand to look at myself in the mirror. I have put off reading until this weekend so I started on page 50. Right now I'm at like 320, but I want to finish it before tomorrow so I can take the test in the computer lab. But seriously! How much reading can one person do in a night?! Ugh. . . I know it's all my fault and I have learned a very valuable lesson, but I CANNOT let me grades drop at all. And I mean at all. I'm thinking I'll just lock my self in my room and read until I'm done, but my mind just starts wandering and I keep reading the same line over and over again. Plus, I still have to finish this and get everything for tomorrow ready. I mean if school is only gonna bet harder from here on, I'm doomed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you are not on page 35 like some one I know that just might happen to be me but really not so much. . .Auqward Laugh . . .
just kidding! i love your blog!!

JoJo said...

wait! who is this?! yeah... but i "put all my eggs in on basket"... i have ZERO points....

Anonymous said...

This is a girl . . . who was in your creative writing class . . . who um knows you and . . . (Livvy)