Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Hate You

(This in no way reflects how I actually feel about anyone, I was just having a really bad day and wanted to be all dramatic)


I hate every single thing about you.
The way that you look at me,
Like there is nothing else in the world.
But those are with eyes full of lies.
You talk and you walk and you laugh,
Sometimes with me, sometimes at me.
Can’t you just disappear?
Make me happy and free and joyful?
I’m like one of Shakespeare’s poems I once read:
“Life’s but a walking shadow,
A poor player that struts and frets
His hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more.”
Almost like a lightning storm,
Darkness then blinding pleasure,
Only to be snatched away back into darkness.
That is how I feel about you.
You come and stay and go,
But never will you love me.
Because I hate you.

No comments: