Saturday, October 25, 2008

UGH!

Ok so I have been way super busy like this whole week and haven't had any time to work on my story and now its due tomorrow and I havent done the disscusion board AND Count of Monte Cristo is due next week and I'm on like page 200 and I have to keep reading and I have a whole bunch of other homework! my life is so complicated! I know Count of Monte Cristo is my fault for putting it off so long. . . but still! And I want to enter a picture and a poem into the reflections contest but my printer is all out of ink so the colors come out funny! Why is life so diffucult. . . ?

2 comments:

Mimi said...

First off: When is Reflections due? I think I might enter...

Secondly: It's not due until next week?! Gr... someone told me it was due Friday... so I took the test... and I got forty-five percent. >.<

And, last of all: Mwa ha. Theater is going to be awesome on Thursday. Loureiro told me earlier on in the term--don't know if this will still hold out now that we're actually doing Dinner Theater--that we can play Werewolf the day before Halloween! :P
You probably don't even know what that is, but it's fun, I taught it to second semester Theater 1 and 2 by Mrs. L's request. It's gonna be wicked--if everyone gets into their parts, that is. :P

Sorry about that rant, but I'm excited.

Now I'm going to go comment on your most recent blog. :P

╰☆╮Mimi╰☆╮

JoJo said...

its due on thursday i think :) mine are so cool :D ill have to show them to you on monday! yeah... i have no idea what it is....