Saturday, October 25, 2008

Random

I'm feeling in a really random mood, so I thought that I might just talk about random stuff since I don't know if I can finish Chapter 3 by tomorrow. I made National Academic League and the list of name's is on the office window she all of you guys should go and check it out. We're all totally amazing. A lot of people make fun of me for it, they it's a class for dork, even Mr. Jones. I've seen the Joneses' family blog actually, it's pretty cool. We had a test in his Geometry on Friday and I had one in Mr. T's class. His was much easier, I got 43 out of 45. But oh my gosh, Mrs. C (French teacher), she has the hardest tests ever. Hers are probably the hardest ever. . . yeah. . . not my best subject. My computer is freaking out right now, its memory is like almost totally full, so it's so slow. And the weird thing is that it's just my computer, not even my families; so it's all my stuff.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Good luck with NAL! I was going to submit an application... but I forgot. Oops. :P

Mrs. C, huh? My mom had her when she was in the ninth grade... She's thirty-seven now.

Well, hopefully Mrs. C doesn't accuse you of plagiarism like she did with my mom!

╰☆╮Mimi╰☆╮

JoJo said...

thank you! you totally should of! its gonna rock :D:D:D wow... huh? plagerism... im so confused...