Saturday, May 2, 2009

L.A. Meyer

So I'm reading this series that doesn't really have a name, but we can call it The Adventures of Bloody Jack. I've finished the first one and am onto the second one. I'm actually about halfway through with it. All I have to say is that these books are amazing! I love them! I would suggest to anyone and everyone that they should read them. They are absolutely fantastic. I'll tell you all the names in oder because there are seven. First is Bloody Jack, second is Curse of the Blue Tattoo, third is Under the Jolly Roger, then In the Belly of the Bloodhound, Mississippi Jack, My Bonnie Light Horseman, and last is Rapture of the Deep. I fully intend on reading all of them, plus they are easy reads so I will probably finish them all before the end of the year. I'm using them as my AR points but I have to do a book report because there is no test. That's one thing I'm not going to miss from junior high. Having too get a certain number of AR points. In my opinion it dun be ridiculus. Anyway, back to the books, for anyone who wants a really good read and needs someone to suggest it on Shelfari, I'm your gal :)

No comments: