Sunday, May 24, 2009

UGH!

Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, UGH! This weekend I have homework in all seven of my classes! In guitar I have to practice my term project. In biology I have to do more of my plant project. In geography I have to do that test review. In English I have to do all that I missed on Thursday. In math I have a giant packet to do. In French I have a friggen' four page writing test. In drama I have to work on my scene with Mitchel. And in Honors English I have to do that writing contest and this and a whole bunch of other stuff! Plus I have to finish a book by Tuesday for Loureiro and read The Scarlet Pimpernel by the end of the year! It's like all the teachers suddenly realized, "Ohmigosh, it's the end of the year and my students still have stuff to learn!" I don't mean to sound mean, but it's true! And now I think I'm dying because I keep coughing up bloody phlegm! It's gross! And I'm tired! And I'm suppose to have a sleepover with Taylor tonight! UGH!

No comments: