Friday, September 26, 2008

Body Worlds

So yesterday Mrs. Cobia's 2 Biology classes went on a field trip. Now those of you who read this and were on the field trip will know what I am talking about when I say that my poor, little mental phscye has been scarred beyond recognation. Oh my god it was so horrible. I'm very surprised that I didnt throw up there. Mostly everyone actually thought it was COOL. I'm like, "Dude, are you serious?!" I hated it and I never want to go back! The man who made it is phsycotic and need to be put in a small, padded cell where he can cause no more harm. Ang I'm not one whose afraid of stuff like that. I mean, I want to go to medical school. I just don't think that they should use bodies like that even if they gave their full concent. I mean, they had a camel whose head was cut into 3 sections, each at a differnet height! And bodies should not be contored like that! The entire thing was nasty! I hope that you are never forced to go there ever never ever! Sick, sick minded fiends. . . .

3 comments:

Unicorn Ninja III said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unicorn Ninja III said...

Oops I said something wrong.

Anyway I couldn't relate to your experience...well because I WASN'T THERE but from what I've heard it wasn't THAT bad!

JoJo said...

oh... but it was... :P