Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Epic Tale of a Bloody Nose

So you know that feeling you get when you have to sneeze. . . or when your about to get a bloody nose? Well, I use to get bloody noses so often that my body is now attuned to getting them. So, five minutes before the bell is going to ring, signalling us to head to fourth period. I get that feeling. I say, "Mr. Jone's, I'm getting a bloody nose, may I go to the restroom?" just like that. Of course he says yes, so I'm off. Now sometimes they're small (like the one I just had) but then sometimes, they're huge. And of couse, this one has to be huge. It wouldn't have been exciting if it were small. So I'm in the bathroom trying to mop up the bloody mess I made when the bell rings. You know those bathrooms with the little lounge thingy in front of them? Well that's where I was. And I had to stop by my locker and get my stuff for LOURAROU'S (spelling. . .) room! Way on the other side of the school! SO I just grab a whole bunch of toilet paper and run for it. Luckily I made it to her class before the bell rang, but I had had to run over like every hall with red soaked tissue paper smeared all over my face. She lets me go to the bathroom and I get it all cleaned up, with the stares from many frightened sevies, I might add. But I wasn't tardie and didnt get any blood on my nose. But I don't think I was a terribly stunning sight on the way to class. . .

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay so the music player- go to playlist.com set up an account and pick your songs. choose your playlist then get the code and paste it in the html/javascript gadget part of your blog :) then it will be on yer blog

Anonymous said...

okay the background- go to
thecutestblogontheblock.com clip on free backgrounds then choose your background and copy and paste the code into another html/javascript gadget part of your blog :) then it will be on yer blog

Anonymous said...

anything else??

RobeyGirl!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoJo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoJo said...

dude... i did like everything you said and it still didnt work! :'(

Anonymous said...

if u give me your login stuff i will do it for you

JoJo said...

nope! i figured it out! :D with a little of your help.. =P

Unicorn Ninja III said...

Wow... That BLOWS!