Saturday, September 27, 2008

Please respond!

Oh my gosh! I'm having a sleepover with Mackenzie today! I'm SO excited! We're gonna watch all 3 Final Destination's and play pool and go shopping for our Halloween costumes! It's gonna be amazing! Have any of you ever been to Hobby Lobby? If you haven't, then GO! It's like the best store EVER! It has everything from flip-flops to feathers! We're gonna have so much decorating our. . . wait. . . I can't tell you! But just know that our costumes are gonna be better than yours! So what are you guys planning on being for Halloween? Are you guys gonna go Trick-or-Treating, go to a church party, or go to a party? I think I might have a party. . . but I'm just not sure. How many of you guys would come if I did? Please respond!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would come!!

Unicorn Ninja III said...

I would so totaly come and I would be a....oh I know how bout a NINJA!!!!! It's brilliant!!

JoJo said...

sweet! but i think my sister might have one now :P.... so it might be a high school party....

Unicorn Ninja III said...

am SOOOO coming!

JoJo said...

yeah... im thinkin we could make it a oh whats it called... the thing with 2 differenet age groups... cause we have a chocolate fountain :D but then I want to go to some parties....