Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mom!

So today is my mom's birthday! I love her so much! We decided that while she was at work we would have my grandma come over and bake a cake and decorate it. She is only the best cake decorater in the entire world! We're thinking we'll do Cherry Chip cake with vanilla frosting, and then do some cool patterns all over the top. But she doesn't knoe about any of this yet. . . . But I feel kind of bad because she said she didn't want a present, but I got her one anyway and then she told me that she was glad I didn't. So I don't really know what to do. I still hopes she likes the present because I spent a lot of money on it. . . . Oh well! So I guess I will have to write back some more later because I don't really have anything else to say right now!

No comments: