Friday, September 19, 2008

OMG!

OMG! OMG! OMG! I just got a new IPod :D It's only the most amazing thing EVER! Okay, so it's one of those super cool new nano's, so it's purple! I want to show it off to everyone 'cause I spent a lot of money on it and I have earned that right! And now, I intend to tell you ALL about it! So, as I'm sure you've heard by now, it's purple and the screen like takes up of the whole IPod! On the back it says . : Tinkerbell : . with jmd underneath it because those are my initails! And oh my gosh! When you turn the actual IPod, the screen spins with you! I have this one game named Maze ang there's a little dot that roles around and you try and hit these things to get more points! Then there's Klondike which is kind of like Solitare. . . but way cooler! And then there's Vortex which is like Pong, but, again, way totally cooler! And the video's! Oh my gosh! Everything about it is amazing! Everyone has to look at it and bow down to its awsomeness!

No comments: