Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hey!

So pretty much yeah. I just made my moms cake for her birthday and it's only the MOST AMAZING CAKE EVER MADE! It's pink and purple and blue and green and absolutely PERFECT! It's makes my day! But I'm still a little worried about the present. She isn't home from work yet. I'm still proud of myself, though. You see, when I shop, it is always with my mom. She either knows about her gift of has to take me to the store the get it. It's never a surprise. But lately, like during Christmas and her birthday, I have been asking others to help me. She's one of those women who buys the gifts for and from anyone in our family. So I think it's nice that I go to the trouble of getting a surprise jsut for her. You know what I mean? She's gonna be home in about 45 minutes. . . so I should probably change out of my jammies. . . but i really don't want to. . . . I'm sure I will be writing back later to tell you some more about my mom's BIRTHDAY! :D

No comments: